Monday, February 20, 2012

Just some picture update

My little point and shoot digetal camera gave up a bit ago, so there's been a huge gap as it can be a bit of a pain to bring the big camera out for some random little pictures here and there. 
Well I finally broke down and got a cheap little point and shoot digetal, so I had it out today taking some random pictures just to get it out and get to know what it'll do. 
Yes, she's muddy.

She had just woken up from a nap. 

Dixie girl!

Anna's gray baby and Ebony's 2 blacks, 2 steels- all being raised by Ebony

Alex is growing into a fine young man.  This is Kate's son!

Bree, she's still with her litter so she doesn't look the best.

This is my 'little' girl Juliet.  Very fine looking doe.  Now if enough of her hair grows back on her face, I'll be taking her to the show in March.

And Bree's little ones!  Two of the solid blacks are males, the rest are all females! 

2 comments:

Jim said...

Ok, I know how to get the girls to line up for pictures,but bunnies? How?

Heather said...

Hold 'em in place with your arm, focus camera and very swiftly remove arm as you click the button!