Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow day pictures

Well first step this morning was getting the cattle panel tied up against the posts in the back so Bahloo stops stomping the fence into the ground.  Bahloo can't seem to stay off the fence no matter how much I yell at her and try to attempt to reteach her to stay off the fence. 

I'll have to take the gate down and get the panel underneath it and tacked to the posts, right now it's just twined up. 


I had meant to fill the bucket yesterday before it got cold and get the heater in it. Well I've been a bit 'under the weather' so to speak with a cold and forgot.  So the bucket was frozen over and almost empty.  I filled it and put the heater in and it thawed the ice chunk- so heater still works!
The ladies came over to look at Phoenix and hope he'd share his food.




And gotta say, who can say no to a face like this:

 Heidi loves to come over to the fence and say good morning!  At least one of them come to say good morning and give me kisses.

No comments: