Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Picture Spamming, WARNING Cuteness to follow!

Lots and lots of cuteness!  Well I did lose my little digetal camera- it finally gave up, so these are all taken with mom's little camera(I knew buying a camera for 'her' would come in handy one day!).  But all the babies are getting fuzz, so I'm not worried now about cold air coming in they won't freeze now. 


Keisha's babies- They have their eyes open now!  3 Steels 3 blacks I *think* 


Ebony's babies- 2 blacks 5 steels I *think* 


Anna's babies- 3 Grays, 2 steels I *think* 


And the biggest for last!  Bree's babies:
All together- 4 brokens, 3 solids


All three blacks:


Two of the brokens:


The other two brokens:

So after bunnies comes Horses and other related horse things:
So people can see Phoenix's mash for breakfast.  Nutrena Senior, with several cups worth of soaked alfalfa pellets and topped with Focus Sr suppliment for him. 



*Nam, nam, nam*  He loves his breakfast.

The ladies finish long time before Phoenix does so they already came back to munch hay.
Then I went up to Mount Sterling to get my work glasses repaired-again.  Spanky already fixed them once at work Tuesday night and they came apart again, so I took 'em back to Walmart and had them fix 'em. 
On the way back home(after stopping at Burger King for lunch) we packed another 50 bales in the barn:

I was down to a little over a week left so I figured to stuff some more in there.  Donnie's still got close to 1000 bales left so I'll pick up some more over my 5-day weekend even if I have to cut the horses from the run in side until it's gone.  It's really nice hay, the horses and bunnies LOVE it and I don't want to run out. 
I may have to come borrow the big utility trailer to get all mine next time- and hopefully it be dryer so I can back the truck down into the feild. 
Bahloo and Heidi went into the Roark's feild, they were having a ball romping around. 
And that's Bahloo's nice, clean pretty new halter.  Fits perfectly- and of coarse she was rolling in the mud over there so it's not so clean anymore.  I will wash it before she goes over to meet her new boyfriend. 
Then back into their feild to settle down for the night.


And I picked up the sheath for my knife!
Fits liek a glove for my knife!

2 comments:

sheltiemom said...

Yaah! Love all the pictures! I do like spots. It looks like you also have some mud!

Heather said...

Mud, what's that?? there's no mud ANYWHERE! It's as dry as the desert *as the thunder rolls outside*

Yeah just a bit o' mud