Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bunny Road Trip

 
I took a quick trip up to Alexandria today to pick up the Nutrena Rabbit feed and it was quite the adventure. Soo much to see on the way. I took Rebecca(Becky/Becks) with me for the ride. 

I Loved it at K & M, it was a nice store- small- very small compared to Walkers in Fort Anne, NY, but the store manager/owner was the one there, and we talked about all sorts of different things while we were walking around the store.  Despite the store being soo tiny I didn't get to the cat and dog half of the store! 
The in store cat and their dog could care less that I had a bunny in the store.
But they also, other than having the full line of Nutrena feeds, they carry the full line of Weaver halters. 
I have average horse size for Phoenix-snug under winter fuzz, but perfect in summer, and I have the small draft for Heidi in the winter but it's too big, they had the LARGE horse/Warmblood size there.  Plus they had one in purple!
So we tried it on when we got home:
Like Phoenix's it fits snug in the winter, but it should be perfect come summer!! 
 
And my first litter from crossing my Chinchilla dutch out. 
Natalie's a first time mommy and this litter proves Eliot as a stud too.  Natalie's as good as her mommy, she's raising her 5, and then one blue baby that lost it's siblings as a foster. 
Above is today in the box, all the ones that are darker with a tan pattern are Natalie's the oddball is Kylie's baby that's a foster.
Below is Natalie's 5 the day they were born:
Kylie's baby the day it was born and then fostered into Natalie's day old litter:
 
So little time before everything changes now!

1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

Becky bunny sprawled out on the car seat just cracks me up!!