Saturday, August 16, 2008

Bunnies, Bunnies everywhere!


Well yesterday I had to go visit one bunny that had been bought (a Holland Lop show/breeding stock) from me last year and the Rabbit had taken a liking to attack her owner, so I ended up bringing Dawn home, (Blaze x Night Skye baby, Angelique's sister) And one of the babies she had, had to a Mini Rex male, was also very very skittish so I took him home with me as well. While Dawn I might keep and show/breed her, her son I'll find a good pet home for eventually.
I'll have more pictures and information once I go back out and re-evaluate her behavior. She was fine for me last night and this morning, but now comes the fun part of trying to figure out why she decided to attack her old owner


*Update: I don't know why she attacked her old owner, but she's somewhat calm. High strung rabbit she is. I weaned the baby and he's in with my other little ones and he settled right down as well. Maybe the other girl just wasn't paying those two enough attention? I can't be sure.
Though Dawn's an incredible amount like her mother, it could have partially to do with her moody behavior. As for the baby boy? I don't know yet. Still thinking of pet homes and a name for him- Any ideas???? I've got alot of boys names covered already. He's got a white nose and one white front paw (Was thinking Paws, but that doesn't sound too nice)

4 comments:

Marianne said...

Tell me if you like any of these names: Toby, Coco, Comet, or just Big Ears!!!

Marianne said...

P.S. Feel free to check out my blog any time!!!

Ezzyelf said...

There was a bunny named ears. clear night. Is he show-able?

Anonymous said...

Well, I liked little_dog_mom's idea of Comet, so it stuck. His ears are starting to lop over, but he's not showable, he's definently a pet (besides being mixbred-MinirexXHolland Lop) but he's a real sweetie