Friday, August 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


LOL. I'm half dad's age now(48 VS 24). I took Jazz out bareback for the first time and she was a bit hyper but I managed, all I asked of her was a walk around the house then to stand for me to dismount. It went well. I wanted a ride first thing in the morning and since Devon broke the mounting block I knew there was no way I was going to get up on Abby. First I saddled Jody to see if he'd let me take him around the yard and driveway but he's still too green and untrained.

No pictures of bareback, sorry. I was riding not taking pictures.

Anyway, Rachel got me this wonderful blanket for my birthday and I have to share photos of it.


Don't get jealous Jess! Rachel's grandma made it, so we called her and I *had* to tell her how gorgeous it was. You are welcome to see it Jess, but you can't steal it. I'd have to hurt you! LOL.

5 comments:

Ezzyelf said...

Happy Birthday
It is Pretty.

sheltiemom said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! Your quilt is very pretty. I hope you had a wonderful day!

Marianne said...

Happy Birthday Heather!!! I am glad you got to go riding. That must had truely made the day special. The quilt is very pretty. My birthday is Oct. 13. And I live at 1200 Old Webb Road Anderson, SC. Just thought I would tell you incase you decided to send me one.

Cathryn said...

Happy Birthday, Heather!! Your quilt is really pretty. I'm glad you got to go riding on your birthday. What a wonderful way to start the day!

Anne said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!! Going riding is great way to start any day, but birthdays especially. Hope the rest of your day was made to order.