Sunday, January 18, 2009

Babies coming, anxious

Well, I am the anxious one now. I've got 1 mommy that was due last thursday and so far notta. She's built her nest and pulled some hair but no babies yet. Skye ususally makes me wait three days past her due date. With three more mommies due this coming friday I'm kind of anxious about how they'll turn out. The hollands we've had enough requests for that I'm sure all the babies we have born will all be sold next to immediately. The dutch I bred for show, this way they'll be old enough to show and be sold at the first show of the season for me(April, Rhinebeck NY). I'm getting some pictures today of the nests. SKye doesn't put her in a box, she utterly refuses to, build a big elaborate hay nest in the corner of her cage and lines it with fur. PIcs on the edit later.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

The babies will come soon!!!