Friday, January 23, 2009

One down, 5 to go!



One litter arrived today! YEAH. from what I can see, there's seven in the litter. All blue dutch babies. HH's Matt and Amita.


They aren't very good pictures, but I didn't want to bother her too much. Still waiting on two dutch litters and three holland litters. Lana x HH's Matt (Gray x Blue) , Neena x Colby(Tort x Tort) are the dutchies. Lana doesn't belong to me, I'm boarding her because I have heat and her owner wanted a baby from her. Night Skye x Gabriel, Angelique x Speedle and Calleigh x Blaze. I'm really looking forward to the Blaze babies and the Gabe babies. It's really odd that Skye was due days ago and hasn't kindled yet, but Amita was due today, along with Calliegh and Angie and she was the only one that kindled. Neena is due on monday and Lana a week from today to possibly later. Rachel forgot to write down when she bred her.(Opps).
Anyhow, I had to share my excitment! I'm sure most of the babies are sold already. I'll keep a few of the good looking ones to show and sell there. I'll be keeping a holland baby girl since I lost Jolene today, assuming I get any nice looking ones, or I'll put a dutch in Jolene's old cage. Well, since I didn't get to sleep at all today, I'm well past exhausted and wanting to just crawl into my bed.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That's cool!!! I know how long you have been waiting!!!

Heather said...

Approximately 32 days gestation period on them. Skye had hers, too, but she's barbaric and murdered them-again. She's not a nice mommy.

Heather said...

and Calleigh had hers today, but the cold killed 3 of the 4 so, amita has the fourth one! gesh. sometimes i hate breeding first thing in january when it's sooo cold