Friday, March 20, 2009

Bahloo gets revisited!


Well after the wonderful day at the Kentucky Horse Park- which I got to see all the famous racehorses/show horses there(Western Dreamer-Standardbred Pacer, Gypsy Supreme-Champion Saddlebred show horse- Kona Gold, Da Hoss, Funny Cide, Cigar, Aylesheba were the Thorougbreds) I've got 173 of my own photo's and 30 of aunt lisa's to upload.













Anyway . . .






Back to Bahloo. After the Horse Park Aunt Lisa wanted to bridle Bahloo so she knew how to do it, and she bridled her the first time with a little help from me and then lead her around the feild some, brought her back up un-bridled and rebridled her this time without physical help. I gave her a few more tips to try since my arms reach spots that hers don't(I got to be this lanky weird person:) )









2 comments:

Burning Amber said...

You met funny cide?!?!? I am sooo jealous!! When are you coming home from Kentucky! I miss chatting with you online! You better have taken a million pics at the horse park! Im trying to convince my parents to go there this summer. Did you guys drive out or fly?? Bahloo looks great, such a pretty mare!! I would love to ride her, ur lucky!

Heather said...

I'm home now, we got home about 10:15 saturday night, and we drove. dad's little car isn't so comfy after all .. .. I've got around 200 pics, i have a google account so i'm going to get gmail and a thingy there to upload all those pictures to.