Friday, March 6, 2009

Nothing Much

Nothing much, Skye did kill her babies(Broken tort and a Black), Kitty reabsorbed her's and Angel had three that are still alive. The two on the left are the solid Torts, just like their father, and the one on the right is a broken Sable point- I think. It's a broken colored something. Mommy's a broken Orange and Daddy's a solid Tort so it will be interesting to see what color it does come out. These little ones were born the 3rd, the picture is them at 3 days old.















The horses are good, we're finally starting to warm up, I know spring's coming, Beauty (White Welsh 'C') is shedding a TON of hair so spring's almost here. Today's almost 50 so blankets off again. I've got them to come in and go back outside without halters on, sometimes I'll just drap the rope across their necks and other times I just herd them out. *Shruggs* either way they get outside. As you can see, the snow is melting back ALOT! YEAH!!! Maybe, just maybe I might be able to get out and ride this weekend. Barebacking a littlebit.




























1 comment:

Ezzy said...

hey want some mud, thay is all we got