Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bahloo






Though Uncle Jim did beat me to this, I kidnapped dad's and aunt lisa's pics too!






Somwhere I've got some from where I decided to knock off the western saddle hurting my butt and went bareback. Though I slide around some-her back was sweaty and I haven't been bareback in a long time- I stayed on and we walked around the pasture for a little bit. It was great fun once she decided she was going to listen and that I wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer and I was the leader, not she. We're going to try again tomorrow see if that works better, and we're going to try and hit another tack store to get a smaller girth for the endurance saddle, it should be more comfy and we'll get Aunt Lisa on her tomorrow too, even if it's western.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Cool!!! Good luck with Bahloo

Burning Amber said...

Heather shes gorgeous! you're lucky that you get to work with her! Pretty girl!! Good luck!