Saturday, March 28, 2009










Well, Dad and I brought Phoenix and Jasmine up for the kids next door to have rides. Dad and I were swapping around horses, the girls and me took Jasmine with some of the kids. Jasmine accidently stepped on Emmy and her foot is bruised. It was Zeke's 6th birthday so one of the times I had Phen, I got to talk to him for a little bit. He got to choose lunch and dinner that night, so I learned that he absolutely LOVES Macaroni and Cheese with Ham and greenbeans. He adores greenbeans. And riding Phen was his best birthday present ever-despite being just a fluke it was still very interesting and everyone had fun. Had a nice workout, got to walk them both together up by myself (2.5 miles) then walk around, then to Pam's with dad and back to the farm with him, so I got a TON of walking in. My feet aren't very happy, ended up getting my toe to swell up again on Friday doing hay, so the walking certainly didn't help. Eh, nothing I can do really.

Pheeny's feet are still slightly tender from where his shoe were pulled, and I'm going to keep him barefoot a bit longer and only light excercise while they harden. I'll also pickup a hoof dressing to help his feet harden up.


Also, I keep running the shedding comb over him, twice a day to help pull his winter coat out since it's gettting soo warm.


On a side note, I've got a very busy weekend. Rachel has this weekend with Cindy and Michelle at a rabbit show in Fulton, it's a weekend trip. So I've got their(Rachel and Cindy) 4 horses and 40 something rabbits to cover besides my own. Then on Saturday I had to go with mom to drop her car off for rear wheelbearings. Dad and I put Cater down, her Wry neck was getting bad and it was the only thing nice to do for her, she couldn't even eat properly and she was dropping weight. So I buried her over by her mate, Ears. I'm incredibly tired so I think I'm just going to go to sleep for a little while.

1 comment:

Burning Amber said...

Hehe they're all shedding so much! I got enough hair off of amber yesterday to make a miniature version of her lol.