Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Again no pictures

Well sorry I haven't been around much, but the router decided to crap out on us, so my desktop is the only computer with internet right now. I had to run the system recovery on my laptop, I must have gotten a virus that Norton couldn't get rid of- thankfully everything was safely on the desktop so wiping the laptop wasn't an issue. But all my pictures are still on the camera from Nikki's Going Away party, the animals, and Washington County Fair(just animals and a few from the Gymkhana, no tractor pulls they were all wayyyy too blurry thanks to the shaking bleachers.
I'll update it as soon as I get the laptop back up with all it's stuff that's currently residing on this computer. I'm buying a new, decent router today . . . ode to joy, now I get to install it. . .

No comments: