Monday, September 6, 2010

Bunny, plant and Tessa Update!

Sophie in with Parker for her initial breeding. My how the time flies, I still remember when she was a day old.

I refloored 3 of the buck cages with a green coated wire.


This is my 'Tornado Pink' Geranium Ivy hybrid plant.

This is the 'White' Geranium x Ivy hybrid. They've exploded. Not quite sure what to do with them.


Here's Tessa again. After I brushed her mane and tail. I played a little with her but didn't do much since Micheal wasn't home.




Very pretty head. I have many more pictures that I took, but Blogger was being stupid about uploading, so more as I get the time.
I'm starting to look for a home for Oriana, She's raised quite a few welts on Jazz. I do love Oriana, she's gorgeous, and quite smart. Ori had been fine with Jazz before, but now Ori's bitting Jazz. I give up on trying to get Jazz a companion, she'll have to deal with being alone, unless Tessa can unite Pheonix and Jasmine when we get to Preston. Oriana will only go to a home where I can still go visit her and see her, I just can't have a mare that bites the others, I would worry too much about Tessa coming into the herd.





No comments: