Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Loads of updating! Lots of Pictures!!


This is an outhouse on Donohew Road, I happened to notice it one day, and I thought it was kinda humerous. The bottom yellow tape says "Crime Scene Do Not Cross" "No Dumping Allowed"- on an out house? LOL. Then the Phone booth on the side, I don't know what sign was on the other side.

Pippin and Trisha. Pippin is HUGE. I love his big blocky head.


Amita knew when I let all the Dutch does out, that she could stay behind me and stay in the shade and away from the two does, Keisha and Rachel that were beating each other. Lana, Kylie and Jules stayed on the edges of the x-pens.


Rachel and Jules, one rare moment when Rachel wasn't attacking Keisha(or was it Keisha going after Rachel?) Jules is the one in the back, Rachel is in front.



I put all the mini rex rabbits out at once. I wasn't worried about the buck, he hasn't dropped his testicles yet, so he couldn't have bred the girls. This is Michelle in the back, and Gwenyth in the forground.





Cleaning up after helping removed a couple of posts to put in a bigger one. Dad was 'driving' Jim driving the tractor.





I put a bridle together for Oriana. I'm still tossed up as to sell her or not. If the one lady doesn't come back to me agian, I'll keep her. I was able to jump up onto her back-like I was backing her, though I slide off; she didn't flinch and it didn't seem to bother her.




Trying to open the treat bin when I had it on the hood of Jim's truck.



So I put the treat bin on the ground and she was still trying to get it open. She got one of the clip down spots up, but not the other three. Maybe if Aunt Lisa wants we could try to back Heidi, but she's gotta be at Heidi's head if I lay on Heidi's back.
I've got plenty more pictures of the rabbits being outside this morning. All the mini rexes went out side first(Popcorn, White Gold, Gwenyth, Michelle and Arthur) then the Dutch does(Amita, Keisha, Jules, Rachel and Kylie), then the English Spots in two pens-Nessa and Cindy in one and Spike in the other and lastly the two New Zealands-Pippin and Trisha.








No comments: