Sunday, September 12, 2010

Test with Jazz, Tessa Update!!!

I wanted to test Jazz to make sure she'll load and ride on Aunt Lisa's trailer so she took a ride today out to the property to hang out and visit the kids across the road. She did pony rides for almost 2 hours and when the kids were getting ready to go in for dinner and the "awestruck" faces had finally wore off, I tied her to a tree on the lunge line and I fed the bunnies.





At one point I went back to see how dad was doing on his task-which no one got pictures of because he didn't want them- and with her I can just drop the lead and walk away. I know her dragging it isn't good but she does keep it to the side, and she doesn't freak when she steps on her own lead.






FLIES!!!!


So other than needing another bath before the Petting zoo, she should be good. Took a little to get her on the trailer and it also tells me I will have to get Kevin to move my *kids* to Preston when that time comes, I don't think Phoenix will fit on the trailer either. Jazz only had about 6-8 inches from her chest to the front board and she was backed against the door. Phoenix is ten inches longer give or take a couple inches than Jazz is. So he probably won't fit either. Oh well.
Edited: 10 PM
Micheal texted me a picture of him and Tessa! LOL. I was at Walmart with mom picking up laundry detergent. I was so excited.

I can't garuntee how good the quality of hte image is, not sure what kind of phone it was taken with or anything, but I was excited. I joked, My baby and my cowboy!


No comments: