Thursday, September 9, 2010

Saddles 'n Hay

We putmy saddle on Heidi just to see if it'd fit her. Dang my saddle looks so tiny on her! Oriana's ropey doesn't fit Heidi terribly well. My new ropey's are all the same color with different colored leads.

SO after Heidi we put it on Oriana. She didn't seem to mind at all. I do need to get a smaller girth. My girth I bought for Lindy, who I had originally bought the saddle to ride with, before I got any of my own horses.

Looks like Phoenix has figured out the truck too now.


I bought a round bale of hay, the pasture was looking sparse and I know Jazz loves her hay. Oriana was munching it when Dad and I stopped by to pick up the boat and move that.



1 comment:

Cathryn said...

That saddle did look pretty little on Heidi. It's pretty cool she didn't seem to mind it though. I think Lisa ought to take her to one of the driving seminar things at the horse park!