Thursday, December 30, 2010

Inking Babies and Packing Larry

One of the Velve Boys, you can barely see it in his ear, The last three were done today. They had such nice big wide ears to work with.

This is one of the spots. I had been taking the pictures of them before I tattooed them, but went backwards on him. He had good sized ears for it, a few of the Spots' ears were tiny and harder to work in.

After dad and Aunt Lisa stopped by dropping half of Larry here, Mom and I got to pack it up into freezer bags and put it in the freeze. Here's some pictures. I have never seen this much beef in one place before. Quite astounding to me



The purple tote is all hamburger. I couldn't move that tote afterwards.


And for Aunt Anne, we ended up with 3 packages of Liver for you. Mom put some of the other stuff in a bag for you with the liver for the next time we see you.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love the velveteen lops. I was hoping they would pass their showing at the ARBA convention this year. We raise holland lops and jersey woolies. Stop by and visit our blog some time at Three Little Ladies Rabbitry Blog