Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fun stuff

Here's Sherralyn from a couple days ago, I didn't take any this morning, the cold and the camera weren't being friends, but the Vet came out this morning to draw the blood for the coggins and do the health certificate, as soon as the coggins report comes back. She should trailer out on Sunday. The little lady is going to live in Ohio, with a shorter family that has raised foals in the past, and her new family will break her out to saddle. She's been a gorgeous girl and once I know she'll be well loved. Amanda promises to keep me up to date on her for a while.



This is one of Sherralyn's feild companions above and the other below, a pair of driving Halfliner Mares.


AND the best news was Trisha had a litter or 9 Red New Zealands late on January 11th, and they are surviving the cold just fine.
I didn't want to take them out and check them over inch for inch because of the cold I will do that in a few days as they get a little fur and it gets warmer. So I'll probably sell a few of them, and raise the others for dad.


Better Picture of the babies to come. Hopefully they can stay hanging on in this cold. But they seemed nice and warm this morning. Mommy did a fine job pulling hair to keep them warm, and not giving herself a bald spot.


1 comment:

Ezzy said...

looking good. I hope she Likes her new home.