Monday, January 24, 2011

Picture update

So I did a little picture taking today. Had to check the baby bunnies eyes to make sure they were all clear of gunk and open.

Size comparison, 20 oz bottle, 13 day old baby.
All 9 have eyes open and squirming like there's no tomorrow

HEhehehehe squirmy babies, I had to cut the video short before babies fell off the tub.

LL's Cher, the doe from Lucy that she couldn't get bred and she didn't want to waste anymore space and time trying to get her bred. I'm going to try getting her to conceive and show her a little bit. She's a very nice doe.



THis is Peter, he's the little buck that Lucy offered. He has one Junior leg towards Grand Champion. I'm not as thrilled with him, but let's see what happens as he molts in the spring.


This is Jordan's Huella, Felicity's mom. She's decent, but much better for a brood doe. She's already visited Speedle so maybe should have some kits in a month. Tractor Supply will be happy if I get all 7 of the does to raise kits.





The horses ate the round bale in a bowl like fasion. I thought it looked neat. I thought about sitting in until the horses came back to munch, but was worried if I couldn't get back up, being deeper than it looks.




Phoenix and Tessa laying down for a nap



Pheonix and Tessa were laying down for a nap, leaving the blind horse to stand watch . . . sounds like a plan guys!







1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

The baby bunnies are so cute. I just love the color. Your last comment was so funny!!!