Sunday, January 9, 2011

Gearing up with the Buns and the ponies

There's my little Velveteen Baby and her brother. Their color has come in nicely. They'll be black tort, not tortoise.

I got one spot boy to sit nicely for me. I think a show is in his future!

Pheonix still doesn't approve of Tessa much. This was a week ago, and I was trying to get the picture of when the two were standing together, but they moved as I clicked the button. Phoenix now lets Tess get up to 2 feet away from him. He kept getting scolded and didn't like it.


Today Jazz and Tess were together trying to nag some treats from me. Didn't work, no treats for them!



Tess laying down for a nap one morning. Had I gone out half hour later, I would have gotten her flat out on her side-looking like a dead horse.
This posting is mostly for you Rae! I know you'd love the pictures!




No comments: