Sunday, February 13, 2011

Had to Test the New Camera

Jess had asked for a newer Digetal Camera for her birthday, I found an affordable one on Craigslist so I set up a time to pick it up. Then found out that it wasn't a Canon Powershot like she wanted, so I gave the camera to mom for her birthday instead(Little past her birthday but it works) so now she can take pictures and it's more simple than mine. It's the Olympus version of Dad's Pentax camera.
Had to test it , so after I got home with it, I went out for evening feed:

Full zoom, not so hot. Needed a tail shot for Aunt Lisa though. big thick tail on this girl. Need to get a brush like the one Lisa has for Tessa's tail!
Almost full zoom. Nice color, the wind moving me and Jazz moving didn't help terribly much

Again almost full zoom, but I was in the barn, so no wind blowing me around.


Very little zoom, I love the detail lookof the moisture around the eyes.



Not taken with the camera, but it is of the *new* camera




Again of the *new* camera. It seems to work fairly decent, will do what mom needs it to do. It does run on 2 AA batteries, but has the XD card like mine.
I took way more pictures than this with it, but it was taking too long to upload too many more.
*can you guys which horse is my photogenic one?*





No comments: