Sunday, February 27, 2011

Updating babies

I've made the vendetta to not take anymore pictures of the horses until March 1st.  SO no pictures there.  Dad and I took the three horses out to Alfie's feild to graze.  Jazz was the one that got to go loose, Dad walked near Phoenix but Phoenix's rope was on the ground.  I hung onto Tessa's only because she's a bit more flighty and she was all wound up from where she caught herself in the electric fence earlier today.



 Here's Skye's babies.  I've been soo excited with this holland litter, I haven't gotten a sucessful Holland litter in almost 2 years.  I'm probably going to keep two of these guys.
 This is the little sable point baby.  No matter what this baby stays.  I ADORE sable points.
 Tort baby!  It's larger for some odd reason, hopefully it stays smaller as it grows, Gabriel is it's daddy and he's been a very good show rabbit.

The itty bitty black baby.  Depending on it if grows stray whites like Skye's last black baby.

Amita's babies!  One gray, 3 blacks.  The black at the bottom of the photo was the one that was in with Skye's box for a few days.  All babies are back with their apropriate mommy's now.  The babies and the mothers are all happier now. 

Also my poor rubber boots finally died last Wednesday, so Friday morning, when I ran up to Southern States in Mount STerling for Jazz's feed, I picked up a pair of the 'Statesman' brand boots they have at Southern States.  My  old walmart rubber bootsgot a hole right in the back of the heel on my right foot.  the Statesman's, Oh my, they are soo comfy, neoperene and rubber; with a nice cushioned in-sole too.  insulated to keep you warm in winter, cooler in the summer.  I'm glad I spent a little extra on this pair, I probably won't go back to the walmart boots now.  No pictures of them though.  They're already muddy and styaing by the front door. 

Not many pictures at all this time.  I've got plenty of bun mommy's bred, so let's see what happens now.  let's see who has babies.  I've got Cher, Helen, Sophie, Gwenyth, Trishy, Kylie and Minnie have all been in with bucks for short limited times so we shall see. 

No comments: