Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Bun Picture Spam

For you Rae!!!  Pictures of all the babies!

Diana's Speedle babies:
 Broken Blue torts???

Felicity's boys:
 
 Felicity's Girls:
Can you tell which two of Felicity's are my picks??

 Bonnie my Fuzzy Doe:
 Maverick, whom I've decided to go ahead and sell, I can't keep him cool enough.

The Velveteen Lop baby group shot.  This was a tough shot, getting all 8 to sit side by side.
 A couple babies with momma Sophie:

And of coarse a few of the horses:
Phoenix wasn't amused with the carport guys, he kept blowing at them.  He looks very high withered, but he's not.
 Glowing in the sunset tonight . . .
Tessy's just gorgeous . . .  

1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

I can't believe you got all those bunnies lined up and sitting still! I do like the spotted thing.