Saturday, September 10, 2011

Okay I don't know how many of these images are going to show up but right about now, between Blogger and Windstream this has taken me over an hour to get this up here.  Windstream really royally sucks.  We got better service from Wildblue during a Nor-Easter in New York than the way Windstream has been running tonight.  Anyway!

Friday first:
I wanted to make sure MoJo was cool with the horses, so I sat him on each one.

 Pheonix was totally fine with it
 Tessa Kept moving around on him.

Took a random picture from the barn with the little camera while I was relaxing and doing the bunnies.  Then I went to Tractor Supply to get rabbit feed and also picked up a few other odds and ends, like a Collar for MoJo.
 He might *just* be spoiled.
 
But at least he's a good kitty. 
Then today, first was the Swap Meet at Tractor Supply in Mount Sterling(No camera, it was forgotten) I sold a few more holland lops to make room for the dutch I'm going to go pick up tomorrow in Hamilton Ohio from the nationally top ranking breeder. 
Then since dad didn't need my help limbing up the branch in the Roark's feild, I came back and hopped on Phoenix for a little bit.  He lost a shoe a bit ago but I've still haven't gotten a call back from Ryan yet.  Time for yet another farrier.  So I stayed bareback, at a walk and in the soft grass.  It was fun, Pheonix prefers to neck rein, which works fine for me. 



Now just hopefully it shows up.  I'll post pictures tomorrow of the new dutchie bunnies and Jess is bringing Ayden to meet for some lunch while I am up there.  I can't wait to see Ayden again, my little boy is growing up so fast!

No comments: