Saturday, September 3, 2011

The wedding and the Travels

Okay, as promised- PICTURES!
I can't post too many pictures from the wedding until Nate and Linds get them. 
I couldn't tell you where any of these were taken or if they were from the trip to Olean or from Olean/Hinsdale to Syracuse.



 I was at Microtel hotel. It was a nice hotel, other than all the mirrors.  I'm not a big of mirrors.  They are a pet friendly, someone down the hall had a few taco bell dogs. 


That's a quick shot of the room.
 Of coarse had to check out the local Walmart!  LOL.  They have straight parking spots!  I didn't realize that last night, I parked like I normally do in Mount Sterling- slanted.   Boy that was a minor reality check in the morning when I stopped by there to waste some time, waiting for Linds to get back from her hair appointment.
 This is my little gaurdian angel that Connie got me for my birthday.  She has taken up residence in the car for the trip. 

 This picture I know is taken of one of the finger lakes . . . It was before I got to Geneva but after I had gone past Urbana.  The Finger Lakes confuse me!
 This was in Geneva.  It looked neat and I was at a red light.
Lastly is a quick picture of the happy couple.  Lindsay Anne Bishop-Stowell and Nathan Stowell.  I forgot Nathan's middle name, it was all on the fancy invite that is sitting on the dining room table. 

1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

She looks lovely and I love her bouquet.