Sunday, December 4, 2011

Well short and sweet update

Roy, the guy that came out to check Tessa yesterday, came back today to pick her up. 
Here's the last pictures taken of Tessa.
Roy and Tessa clicked.  When he asked me how I was with her, I was trying to avoid sounding like an idiot and he was the one that came out and said that 'we just didn't click-it happens'.   Well at least he understood me and the way I thought and talked horses. 
Roy and Tessa clicked, it was nice.
She absolutely LOVED Roy, as soon as he got out of his truck, she was calling to him.   A.Lisa even remembers the horrid time we had trying to load her at Micheals onto Nelson's trailer, twice.  She walked up to the trailer with Roy, nuzzled him, he stepped up onto the trailer, and shook a bucket and up she hopped.  No problem what so ever!  GAH.  What a little witch! 
But pretty girl is with a man that she loves very much, very clearly, she didn't even call to me, Phoenix or Bahloo as she left. 

No comments: