Thursday, December 29, 2011

Demolition Gang

Well One project we had set aside for Allen to help with when he got here was removing what 'closet' I did have, it made my room odd shaped and I wasn't using it as a closet- I have a dresser.
Allen and Dad removed the wallings to make my room square-well I think it's rectangular, but you get the idea.


 You can see the marks in the ceiling where the walls had been, I have some minor touch up painting to do in the spring.
 The view now from my door, you can actually see the window!  It feel bigger in there as well.  Very nice. . .

Then onto the horses, we had that cold rain and Pheonix got chilled, so I actually had to pull his thick heavy blanket out one night for him. 
 Can you tell I woke 'em up coming outside?  I was earlier than normal, usually they are awake and waiting for me.
 Afternoon nap time.

Not horrible shots considering the little camera did them, but could have been better had I turned around and gotten the big camera from inside.

No comments: