Saturday, January 28, 2012

Picture-fest!!!

Okay, as promised, pictures of all my babies that are not weaned yet.  I've weaned Xena's two babies- and seperated Trina's two kids.  Trina's boy with Xena's boy, and the two girls together. 
Though the dutch are the same as as Xena's two babies, Dutch I don't wean until almost 6 weeks, whereas the New Zealand's I wean between 4 and 5 weeks.

Out of the 5 Steels that Sasha had, these are the two that survived the rat attacks-both females. Born 12/21.

Out of the 7 that Kylie had, these are the 4 that survived the rats, one boy(second one in from the left) only has one front limb, but he's hopping around the cage and playing with his sisters so I didn't want to put him down yet.  He'll be kept for meat pen though.  Born 12/21.

These are Keisha's 6 babies, some blacks and some steels(you can see the fur ticking on the steels)  These guys were born 1/20.

These are the newest New Zealand Babies!!  Out of my solid black doe and the broken black buck.  It had been born 5 solid blacks, 5 broken blacks, but I've lost 2 solids and 1 broken already.  They were born 1/26.
Ebony, the black doe I picked up little over a month ago has these little darlings, blacks and steels I think coming here! Also born 1/26.

And for babies that will be ready by easter and for Juniors for Nationals/spring shows, Anna had 5 on the 27th.  Not the best markings in the world on some of them, but they should make good brood stock. 
I've got one dutch left, but she's still 3 weeks out and I should be breeding Ruby soon. 

3 comments:

Jim Warner said...

Are the four that are lined up in a sit-stay like the girls?

sheltiemom said...

It looks like a down stay!

Heather said...

I don't know about the stay part of that but they are all sitting/laying on the table and, uhm, one's a boy! the boy and one of those black girls(not to be racist or anything here) are goign to stay here at least until show season the girl stays, the boy is meat pen