Sunday, March 11, 2012

Horse Picture Spamming

Cause I love the ponies!  I moved them across to the Roark's pasture with the intentions of getting another load of square bales and gives them time to stretch their legs and munch on the greening grass. 

I would have gotten more pictures of Bahloo running but she was REALLY kicking up her heels and showering me with mud. 
I'm going to work on getting them completely shedded off and get weight back on the poor old man.  I haven't had the problem of him dropping weight before, so I guess there's a first time for everything! 
Going to try some beat pulp and if Dr. Joe has some time on Wednesday I'd really like to chat to him and see if I can pick his brain and figure out what is going on with him medically.  He had that first shot of Banamine 2-13, and got a second on 3-8, 3 weeks and 3 days later.
I don't know right now what to think or do, so I'm consulting my books and reading up on what I can and going to chat with the vet.

1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

#7 is a good action shot of Heidi!