Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bored so Catching back up

Well i's kind of boring here at night, especially with no new episodes to my tv shows(Now that I'm watching 5 of them) so I've been watching the seasons over on my favorite episodes. Well all but two of the Shows. NCIS and Flashpoint I don't own on DVD(Flashpoint hasn't even been released yet) But CSI Miami and NY and Numb3rs I have all the current seasons on DVD. I've also done several Disney/Dreamworks marathons(Shrek 1-3, The Little Mermaid 1-3-all dog/cat/animal sets), just so that their is noise in the background.

The poor livingroom smells funny now. I got the tree out and vaccuumed the needles up, but there's still a strong pine smell. So to try and counter the pine smell I went and grabbed the "spiced pumpkin bread" scented spray and squirted that some, so now it's a pine-pumpkin smell.

Oh well no pictures today, Just a bored rant. It's too cold to play outside with the horses and the rabbits, I've got way too many bred out to play with the girls. I can play with the boys but they've started to spray each other if I take one out. Amita's bred to Matt, Skye's bred to Gab, Calliegh is bred to Blaze, Angie is bred to Speedle, Neena's bred to Colby.


Danny Messer (Carmine Giovinazzo) my lover from CSI NY. I love his character, he's just soo me.







Colby Granger (Dylan Bruno) From Numb3rs- He's my favorite out of the four guys.(His actor and his character have rabbits named after them. Those Hazel eyes. . . *drools*




Sam Braddock (David Paetkau) from Flashpoint- my newest hottie. Can always look you know. Blue eyes, nice body. Boy I sure can dream, can't I?

And lastly is Ryan Wolfe (Jonothon Togo) from CSI Miami. Got to like the ones with blue/green or hazel eyes.



Being this a useless post, I haven't picked a favorite from NCIS yet. I've just started watching it now. But I'm working on it. At least it's down to McGee or Abby being my favorite. Tony isn't my style. I don't think anyway. I've got to get the prior seasons and watch it from the begining. Anyway, sooo useless, soo pointless. I'm just ranting here.

2 comments:

Cathryn said...

That one from CSI Miami is definitely a cutie pie!! **SIGH** Way too young for this old Grandma though! I justed watched Momma Mia last night. Now there's another story.. **BIG DREAMY SIGH** I think I have been in love with Pierce Brosnan since the first episode of Remington Steele way back when. We can dream, right?!

Ezzy said...

Heather is dad going to start bloging ar keep the news letter?
Yes you where bored