Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow.

First this deep snowfall and now more coming! AHHHH.
Also, we're looking at another deep snow storm today, Yeah!! I get to drive in MORE snow. Really if you guys want some of this, you're more than welcome to it. A foot for Christmas and then it can melt down to like 6 inches for the rest of winter would be awesome. But Phoenix loves the snow, he was trotting and cantering in it, Jazz was being a lazy mare and only would trot. A few others trotted but Phoenix wanted to kick up his heels. I got some pictures of dad and Rachel cleaning snow too, but blogger is being a bit stupid and won't let me upload pictures of the horses, so I'll have to try that later. Though I didn't get any of them trotting/cantering, I was trying to get the stalls mucked out.


But Dad and the snow blower, Rachel helped me clean off cars since Allen wouldn't get out of bed.




Enjoy!!!

No comments: