Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hey everyone, getting a bit bored, it's getting ready to rain out(though it's almost 50 out) but the cold is coming right behind it all. I've got a few pictures of the horses to upload tonight, will update with photo's tonight.








Well I did bareback Pheeny for half hour-give or take. It's really too slushy and slick out there. No pictures, no one was there to take pictures. One of these days I'll actually get around to getting the tree down while no one is here. The horses were un blanketed today cause it was around 50 and it was still warmer this evening so I also left them in their stalls without them.

2 comments:

sheltiemom said...

I would much rather have your lovely snow than our disgusting mud!

Heather said...

it's not snow! It's slushy mud/snow/water mix. it's very ugly