Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fence DONE!!!!! Lens test


All I can say is FINALLY!!!!!!!
 I have 2 wood posts left over, 2 Tposts left over.  I'm going ot hand on to all of them just in case something arises that needs it!
 The back pen around the back of the barn.  We fastened two of the 10-foot corral panels so I have somewhere eventually to hang feed buckets.  Dad also cut the blue gate out of it's frame and I got hangers and the peices to make it a hanging gate.  All red facing the road, the blue 10 foot gate is on the side.
I have another picture, but blogger won't upload it.  
From the front corner!
 The kitten has been 'helping' us the past few days.  I ended up calling him Mojo.  While he craves attention like there's no tomorrow, he still has to stay outdoors.
 That zoom lens did a nice job getting just the details on his face . . .  I still LOVE those white whiskers.

Now to pic spam the horses. The pictures are from before I took their halters off.  I have taken their halters off as I was getting ready to head inside for the night. 





1 comment:

Anne said...

Hooray for the finishing of the fence!!! Very nice pictures too. Hopefully we will see for ourselves at the end of October.