Sunday, May 6, 2012

Little bits of All!!

We shall start with the ponies!!  I brought them back to my side tonight so dad can get in to mow the Roark's feild:
Then as many folks know I went up to Mini Convention to pick up a few dutch bunnies. 
I didn't take too many pictures at convention that place was HUGE!  I was trying to figure the size, but Aunt LIsa would understand this, but think the indoor arena at the horse park- plus a little.  Not sure how many rabbits were there but 36 judging tables, over 300 Dutch alone, now around 40 different breeds . . .  that's too much!!  Some breeds there were tons, other breeds not so much, but still . . .  I couldn't show there. 
Meet up and chatted with Mike from Velvet Nation Lops- I'm going to be getting a Vlop from him in the future, I'll be getting Greg back from Danielle after she gets a few more litters out of him.
Anyway, took a picture of a pretty broken red New Zealand before I got some dirty looks:


The drive was not good at all.  Several of the major interstates were closed with Detours around downtown Columbus. 
Took this on the drive home.  Took me almost 40 minutes to get past that speed limit sign.  I lost count of the number of Birdies that were flipped at me and all the different colorful words that were screamed at me cause I wouldn't let people cut in front of me in the traffic.  It was quite funny to hear them screaming obscenities at me and I just smiled and waved to them.  Apparently it pissing a few people off! 

Okay so I got my three babies home and settled into cages, minor shifting around as I don't want them on the bottom row just yet, the older buns are much more accoustomed to me can go lower.  I've finally chosen names for them.  
Belle- Chinchilla Doe
Hazel- a little Tort doe
Rafik- a little blue buck

So today for a little while I had a bunch of them out in the x-pen.  One from every color and at one point I had Keisha's baby that I am keeping and let her run around with the big kids


Rafik going "OMG what's that thing?!" 

Baby sniffing Belle
So I got a group shot after I put baby back in, she is only 3 weeks old.

Connie(Black), Natalie(Steel), Tonya(Gray), Belle(Chinchilla), Hazel(Tort), Rafik(Blue)
And for a better color analysis:

Steel on the left, Gray in the middle and the Chinchilla on the right. 
Last one for 'shits and giggles'

Took me almost 10 minutes to get these guys to sit still enough for a picture and it's not perfect!  But all 8 are there!!

No comments: