Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Did a few things today.  Scrubbed BOTH water buckets and filled them both. 
Aunt Lisa, I picked up a 6 pack of those green scrub pads, if you want a couple of them?   I'll end up misplacing them before I use all of them, though I almost wore one out today scrubbing both buckets and the black rubber tubs!
Big bucket getting filled.  I pulled Heidi and Phoenix to my side this morning, I wanted to wait until that back corner was done before putting Bahloo over with them as she's hard on fences like Heidi is, but Heidi doesn't stray from Phoenix, whereas Bahloo is very independant!

After the corner was finished, it started to sprinkle, but I was able to get Bahloo over in with Heidi and Pheonix.  I got some rain drops on the camera so the pictures came out slightly fuzzy looking.

I also got all 4 of my black rubber buckets scrubbed and upside down to dry out the inside(haha, I know they won't *dry* in the rain though)

Eventually, yes, the flymasks did come off-right before I went inside. 

I also took some pictures of both New Zealand litters, and the 3 dutch litters this morning
Xena's brood: 
2 on the left are does, the other three are bucks
Juliet's brood:
2 Charlies, 2 blacks, 3 decent/heavy marked brokens 1 light marked broken.
Also another Alex litter
Kylie's 2 week old band:
7 Blues!
Keisha's 1 week old band:
4 blacks, 1 blue
Anna's newborn band:
4 Steels or Grays, not sure yet.
And I was at Lowes today, picking up the nails for the fence stretcher posts and I took a quick walk out to the fencing to pick up some floor wire for Keisha's cage, and saw this:
I paid WAY more than that for 1 inch taller Red Brand.  I saw this and thought about the fencing around the Roark's barn and for Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim when they fence down the other side of the driveway.  I think it's 30 or so bucks cheaper than the Red brand 48" at Tractor Supply.  So it's not red stranded at the top and it's an inch shorter, will that make much of a difference for the sheep and cows??
Dad should have a blog post on the corner fencing post, I took some pictures for him while we worked! 

No comments: