Saturday, October 4, 2008

Boring three weeks, kind of






Well it's kind of been boring up here, not much going on. I'm getting a gelding, and if Gena won't allow me to keep three horses, Abby will be the one that goes. I'm getting a 15.3 hh solid red dun appaloosa(he is a registered Appy) gelding named Pheonix, once I get the money together for a trailer(tis only $250) and go get him, he's down at Kylie's still. Kylie just can't afford to keep him. I keep telling her she's got to move north, she's too close to NYC and board's expensive down there ($600ish a month)


That's Pheonix with Kylie's dad there. I learned to gallop on him and to jump with him.

Well I bred out my blue dutch doe to the blue buck that I sold(Larry), and she finally produced, 6 beautiful blue babies. I can't wait until they get older and show them. I'm hoping Cindy and Rachel bring me home a new Tort Dutch doe from NY state convention (Which they are at today.) They said if they could, they'll be bringing me home a blue and a tort (both does) but both are going to be Grand Champions so that I can get some really nice stock to work with, Can't tell that my dutch are my favorites, can you?

And the pictures of Skye's two Speedle babies, one is a solid Blue and the other is a Blue-Tort, they are Holland Lops. Skye is Solid black and Speedle is broken Blue. They are almost two weeks old, now and 7 days older than Amita's babies.



The solid Blue is the one that is looking into my hand, the blue tort is the one I got to face the camera, I think. They've changed in color alot since I took these a few days ago, not to mention gotten larger. I've got better pictures of them on my camera, but I haven't downloaded them to the computer yet. I'll get them up soon enough.

I'll also get pictures of me and Pheonix from when I rode him with Kylie back in college, up as soon as I get them off of my tower and onto the laptop. The tower's going to become my juke box for now. I've got to rearrange stuff so that I can organize the two computers and get Office put back on the tower permanently.

No comments: