Sunday, October 19, 2008

More Horse info and Pics!!


Well the two got turned out today and Jazz wasn't allowed far from Phoenix, he just wouldn't allow it. Dad finished brushhogging the feild down- I'm scared of the tractor(be the only motorized thing I'm afraid of) Phoenix and the other boys don't quite get along yet and I want to get his shoes off before he mets them, cause those will make more of a mess if they decide to fight.

For complete information on Phoenix, since I was requested. H'e 24 years old, I'm getting his exact birthday soon. 15.3 HH solid Red Dun Appaloosa(Yes I know, there's no spots but he's a registered Appy cause both his parents were Appy's). He's a real sweetie. Jasmine is 15 years old, approximately 14.3HH Bay Arabian. Both as I have noticed tonight when I was bringing them in, both have no leg markings and have 'star' markings on their forheads. Phoenix's is more of a cresant moon and Jazz's is an upside down, backwards tear drop. She's got a white dot on her lips too- a snip mark, but it's not really noticable.

This information is for Aunt Cathryn, I asked Kylie what the difference was between 'D' ring and 'O' ring snaffles was, Cause Phoenix can work in a 'D' ring, but for showing he needs a Kimberwick (someone was rough with his mouth and hardened it when he was younger). The 'D' rings are a bit stronger and work well on hardheaded horses with softer mouths instead of getting a harsher bit. Well I'll get more pictures and information up next weekend, it's time to start my work week.

No comments: