Monday, November 16, 2009

I Shot One!


Okay, not in the sense you thought eh? I saw this beauty on my way to Aunt Lisa's this morning off of White Turley Pike, about a mile or so down from Donaldson road. He allowed me to stop the truck in the middle of the road, climb out and take a picture of him, he just stood there staring at me. Thankfully no other vehicles came down the road, cause I was in the middle.
Of coarse I had to yell at him, "Where were you when I had a rifle in my hands?" and He just stared at me, mocking me.
He's a big boy, them antlers are huge. This is the best picture I could get of him because he was up a ways on a hill. I could have done better if I had my film camera (Or my dream Pentax K2000 DSLR) but I didn't so I had to survive with the little camera.
Dad's guess probably around 200 pounds and a 25 inch antler spread on him. All I know is he was big and he mocked me. Worst of all is usually the deer know when it's hunting season, and deer season opened the 14th, so he's just mocking everyone being out there, saying 'Come and get me!'. Ohh just wait, I'll get you one day. . .

1 comment:

Ezzy said...

he looks yummy. me wants some (laughs her head off)