Sunday, November 1, 2009

Castle & Sheltie Fun Show!!









That is an honest to goodness castle, I got the picture for Jessica, mainly. That thing was HUGE. That was taken as we drove past it, but it was humongeous. Dad thinks they may rent rooms like a motel. The gate at the end of the driveway looked locked up, maybe just for the season? Either way I think I can find this place again if you want to go by it again some time.


Sheltie Fun Show!

And Yes it was fun!! Aunt Lisa and Uncle Jim had a fun show for the Sheltie club, and I tagged along to see what it was about.

















Three of the ladies waiting while we had lunch. Satin was in her crate, but these ladies stayed out to enjoy the weather, and Piper to watch her ducks.




















Piper loved her ducks. She was thrilled to go back in a second time later in the day.



















Satin working the coarse. I had Piper and Paris at the time, or I would have gotten closer for some other pictures.




We got in late and Everyone flopped onto the floor to nap. Long tiring day.





























Aunt Lisa and I were eye balling this little blue pup. I get the feeling the two of us wanted to bring her home with us. I think we could have found a place to put her . . . Dad would have killed me.

No comments: