Saturday, November 28, 2009

More Pictures!!!





Grandma and her Great-granddaughter- Natalie. Aren't they a pair?



Rachel, getting settled in shortly after getting to KY. She was texting to her mom to let Mom Heflin- Debbie- know she made it in one peice. Naturally the only wasy she had with her to charge her phone was USB through the computer. Silly girl, soo many chargers and forgets everyone of them!





Cathryn trying to hid while kidnapping photo's from my camera. She missed a few, cause I took them after that, but she got them Friday morning instead. I'm sending out CD's of pictures Monday to Cori & Jennifer, Ron Jon & Racheal, Rachel G., Allen and I will give one to Jess. Anyone else want a copy?? Just send me an email! HRVandiver @ gmail . com (no spaces)






Ron Jon looked more interested in the movie, Racheal at least smiles for the camera!






So that's what happened to the Pie!!!






Play nicely boys!! Remember Allen's not the marks man you are Barry- At least not in real life, a game he might be.






"Lemme get my coffee to wake up!" Maybe that's what he was thinking? Or it could have been too close to bed time to know the difference.


This is SnowFlake, she's a little bera that Rachel got for me, She does have an outfit on now but she lacks the shoes. Maybe I'll save up some money once I get a job and get my bills all paid up I'll get her some shoes and another outfit. New Picture eventually.


Dad up in the loft looking for his winter coat. Sorry, I couldn't resist taking it. This was Saturday morning. I had to finish the rabbits still, had gotten the cages clean and the buns fed but still had water bottles to go.


Last but not least is Scooter. He's the farm dog from down the road, but he comes up every day to play with his buddies. The people next door used to work on his farm and they'd bring him back to play with their dogs. Scooter's a bit lost because the neighbors went to Ohio for the holiday. He was just sitting outside and following me around some. He's a pretty boy, and he's pretty smart too.


He rolled over onto his back and let me scratch his belly and tried to get me to go for another walk with him. He was waiting for his buddies to go for a walk.
Maybe one day I can get one like him~except a girl. Definently partial to girls in all animals except rabbits, them it'll depend on the breed. Dutch girls, but the Mini Rex, Velveteen Lops and the Holland Lops the boys are far better.

No comments: