Friday, May 22, 2009

Amita's babies now too

Amita had hers the day after Robyn had hers! and she had one more! Amita had 5 on the 20th, Robyn's 4 on the 19th, I was hoping on Neena having hers on the 21st, but she didn't, and still nothing today. *pouts* well I had a good run. I know two of Amita's are blue, the other three I'm still tossed up between Steels(like their father) and Blacks which is the default color as I call it. I'm hoping for Steels, one of them black/steel babies looks very nice and promising markings to show and sell.
I'll get some pictures of them up tonight/tomorrow. Mommy's not being as hospitable as normal. I don't want to bother her too much. THe one day I did go to take pictures, the batteries in the camera died(Of coarse!) SO they're charging today and I'll get pictures tomorrow of the babies and at the show! One last NY show, well it's in Vermont, but I get the feeling I won't be in NY for the Cobleskill show. I'll have to take Aunt Lisa to a Rabbit show in Kentucky, let her see what they're about, so long as she takes me to a dog show(with the girls hopefully!) We'll educate each other on our show worlds if we move down(or when it seems).

No comments: