Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Babies!!!!!






*squeals* I'm excited, my Dutch are starting to have their babies!!! Robyn is a first time mom and Sam is a first time Daddy so they only had 4 babies(all Blue of coarse!) and they look really decent for markings.

















Neena is nesting now, expdecting babies in the next day or so on her. Then there is just Amita left this weekend(Both Amita and Neena are due to Wordy. Wordy's a first time Daddy, Neena's will be her second litter but hopefully first live one, and Amita's just a very good mommy.) And Kitty who's two weeks off from these guys. And that's Robyn in the background cage there. Robyn was a good girl, she put them in the box, Neena's insistant on building her nest in the opposite side of her cage on the wire . . . . silly little doe.















And here's Poppy's little ones, they keep laying down to sleep when I come in. But I do have a really cute one on the camera.
Skye is due this weekend for Holland babies, any that I do produce are already sold, we've (Rachel and I) Have a waiting list of people for Holland Lops. Calleigh accidently got bred last Saturday(Thought I have put her and Speedle as far as possible away from each other, apparently not.) So end of June I'll have a second litter of Hollands. *Shruggs* oh well, at least people really want those! I've got show people that want the Dutch, the others will probably end up as meat or pets. That's the tough choice with mismarked Dutch rabbits.

No comments: