Sunday, May 24, 2009

Bunny Show!!










Well the Vermont double show was yesterday, and I actually didn't do too badly. Naturally my Hollands were showing at the same time as my dutch, so I was running back and forth both times. Here's Sam waiting patiently on my lap between the shows.










First show, Wordy(Steel dutch buck) was DQ'ed off the table for long bottom teeth, but Sam(Blue Dutch Buck) took Best opposite sex variety, in the second show Sam was DQ'ed off the table for only having one testicle. I haven't the faintest idea what happened there, he had, had both not even five minutes before that, but he seems to still only have one now and Wordy took Best opposite sex variety. Mimzy was 2nd out of 3 both times. That's all the ducth I brought, I did bring Matt, but only to sell. He sold and is gone now, to a wonderful home with a new breeder.










My Holland Lops were even in both shows, three of the four placed the same in both shows, Montana didn't get a chance to show, she apparently had been hiding her cold and stress from first time showing made her bring it out, so She was there for the exposure of showing, but she stayed back and didn't show. Calleigh was second best broken senior Doe in both shows, Dylan was 6th and Speedle(Dylan's father) was 5th both times- first and second off the table in Broken Senior bucks. Gabriel was mid pack- 6th out of 13 first time but the second judge didn't like him, and he ended up 12th out of 13 out of solid senior bucks. hehehe, it was fun.





Gab, waiting for the judge to type him out. The second time around, first time around, We didn't get a chance to get pictures, all the Buck's were nuts, they had Does on that table last so all the group of 13 wanted to do was get out and breed(not realizing they were all boys!)











And Montana. I had a lot of breeders and a judge that wanted to buy her, since I had one Holland Doe for sale (Mom's, but she got saved thanks to a judge that told me what to do to get her on the show table and to get her to produce babies)


Montana got to ride up front with Rachel, Damien(Her Cockapoo that came with us) McGee(A 8 week old Holland Baby Rachel bought) and myself. Everyone else had to ride in the back, tarped and covered. Sorry dad, that Cap doesn't fit my truck, it's too wide or my truck is too narrow. It did come off a Ford so that might be part of the problem.


There's Amita's babies, I'm leaning towards 2 black, 1 steel, and 2 blue.
Robyn's have figured out how to get out of the box already, I had to put two back in the box that were on the wire and one fell out of the cage wire and onto the floor so I had to go get him/her and put it back in too. Then mommy fed them while I watched on. Thankfully Amita's box is taller and there isn't anyway for her's to get out, and Robyn but alot of hay and fur in her box, Amita did not.
Anyway . . . Lots and lots of bunny stuff. Neena, Skye, Kitty and Calleigh are all I'm waiting on. Calleigh's got three weeks, Kitty has two, Neena and Skye should have theirs by Wednesday. I shall be patient and just wait for updates on Arizona. :)

1 comment: