Thursday, May 7, 2009

No PIcs, but oddball update

Well, nothing much, warmer weather lots of rain. I was able to get out and lunge Jazz, she's in the best shape I've seen her in since I got her. Not too heavy, not rail thin (Like alot of Arabians). She could use a bit of bending games and excercises, get her to muscle up her back some more, but not bad considering.
Pheonix needs excercise, he's getting fat, there's no doubt about that. It's just been so wet and everything, I can't get out on him. He'll have to probably go out on the line as well for a little while just to settle him down, they've been getting sweet feed and no excercise due to the rain.
At least they're enjoying the green grass.
Cami has also come into beautiful shape now that I've gotten her out onto the grass. I've got to excercise her as well, again, three horses to excercise and next to no time to do it in. Well I'll give it a swing anyway.
My mini rex babies, well now that I can count, there's six, 2 solid black, 1 solid blue, 1 broken blue, 1 broken back and 1 Castor. I'm not sure which ones are sold, but a few of them are sold. More Pictures of them soon. Amita, Robyn and Neena all feel bred. Skye, I'm not daring to try and feel her. Kitty I just bred less than a week ago so I won't be able to feel anything yet. I'm hoping for babies from all of them. Several of them I know I can sell easily, depending on the colors they turn out. Robyn should have blues, Kitty should have torts, Amita and Neena (Blue and Tort respectivly) were bred to the Steel so Amita may produce some Steels, but Neena- Don't know! Anyway, back to my waiting game.

No comments: