Friday, May 15, 2009

Painting Fun.





Well I went out this morning to Home Depot and bought the oil based paint(and one latex based) and started to repaint the Gnomes/Dwarves. I need to find a peach colored paint, I tried a yellowish color that I thought was going to go towards peachish but it's def. yellow.







His red, green and black was redone, along with their white beards.


















This fellow, again red hat, black boots, but I lightened his overalls and darkened his green shirt. He came out the best and is my favorite by far.


















This is the sickly looking dwarf. I used him when I tested that yellowish paint on his face. Poor guy, he's the reason that we have to pick up Peach or skin tone paint. I've got a small amount, but I don't have enough. His shirt will get repainted, eventually. I've got some metallic stuff for their belts, but again that will wait.













Baby bunnies have their eyes open and today were hopping in and out of the box. It's exciting, I love watching the babies grow up.



They're sleeping there. I'll get a new pic of them tomorrow, hopping around the cage.

1 comment:

sheltiemom said...

Your gnomes look great and I love you little spotted bunnies!!!