Saturday, May 7, 2011

Jasmine and Cement

I had done this collage for Jasmine a long time ago, I tried to get her with every other horse that meant a lot to me.

 So after a long search and painful waiting I finally found a Breyer Arabian mare.  While Jazz never got back to this kind of body condition, I had to make do with what I could find. 
Side One-even has her graying areas that no vet could tell me what it was from and the white dots on her lip and legs:

 Side two: 
 Face value:

 So sicne Starbuck was her man, I took a quick picture of her with him-model wise:
 And then, Jasmine never met Sunny Sedonia but these three horses meant a LOT to me:
Starbuck, Jasmine, Sunny Sedonia

This morning dad and I drilled out two mroe post holes and after he left for work I mixed up the cement with mom's help and cemented the front corner post in, and the post in the corner by the water hydrant.
By the hydrant:
 Front corner by Lois'
 The post is straighter than the power pole . . .

No comments: