Friday, May 27, 2011

New Buns! Fun Trip!!!

Well I put the pictures up in reverse but either way . . .

 This is the buck.  HW's something.  He's from Hole in the Wall Rabbitry but I'm still thinking of a name for him.
This is HW's something as well, I haven't thought of names for any of the new guys yet.  She's the only broken doe from her litter.  She's the buck's sister.  The breeder I got them from suggested that for a generation I should breed them together just to solidify their body type and size.  I think after being told this by numerous breeders to cross brother to sister for a good solid foundation before outcrossing I don't have much of a problem following the suggestions. 

 This is Bucktown's Shiloh.  I knew I needed to get in a few new Holland Lop bucks as my two boys are getting old. 

 This is Buckettown's Beau.  I got him for crossing to Diana and producing my own Sable Points, He's got all the qualities that Diana needs balancing with for showing offspring. 
 Jess Caravaned back behind me from Ohio. 
And on my way to Richmond I saw blue sky, I was excited that I had to take a picture, not the best from on top of the steering wheel, but lookie!! Blue sky!!!

More pictures and info later I'm tired

3 comments:

Jim Warner said...

Is the buck in the first picture the same kind as Kate? If so, you should name him Sawyer.

Heather said...

This might be a bit creepy but yes, Quincy's the same breed as Kate, and jsut out of pure coincidence I looked back into the email copy of Kate's pedigree, Kate, Quincy and Quincy's sister all have a common ancestor. . . .

Heather said...

OH! the Hollands got new names too. the Sable Point is Shiloh and the broken Tort was called Nathanial on his ped.