Friday, May 6, 2011

Moving on and upwards

Just some mild random updates.
 Happy Mother's Day Mom!  I got her a huge rose bush, it's supposed to grow to 4 foot high with a 4 foot spread, bloom from Spring till first frost in the fall. 
 Mom checking over my planting job. 

I've started to pull the prior fencing down so I cna redo it.  I'm going to start with Lois' side.  Hopefully in the next day or two get two more posts cemented in, the other posts in and the other side of the gate down and those metal posts down.

 These are Cher's Holland Lop babies, while Momma's already sold when these babies wean, the baby in front(the lightest) will be keeping her momma's place.

 On my outing today I took Aurora and Ezzy.  Ezzy's my doll, she was alert and uber friendly just like her father, Aurora would rather curl up in the corner of her cage. 
I had hoped the outing would perk Aurora up a little.  We shall see.
 Phoenix is finally starting to get shedded out.  his neck, face, and shoulders are decent looking.
Gorgeous baby is all shedded out and looking a bit chubby but AWESOME.  She's just simply the most gorgeous horse on earth!

No comments: