Thursday, May 19, 2011

Re done bedroom random updating.

Well first thing this morning, I meet up with Brenda and she picked up the last 4 English Spots that I had and she also bought mini rexes off me for her daughter and a couple of her friends that raise Mini Rexes. 
So after I got home from that mission to Grayson to meet Brenda, I got the horses groomed and fed, bunnies fed and filled the water bottles. Then I got the front gate cemented in, we couldn't get the old posts out to put a bigger post in so decided to just cement the current ones in.  Then decided to start tearing apart my room to get it good and cleaned out this time.
First I started with getting the Ivy Geranium hung up. 
 Then I went out to the barn to get mom's shelf that dad had built for the living back in Argyle and I brought it in, cleaned it up and the pretty wood braces fell off(old age) but dad and I got it tacked up on my wall for my Breyers.
 So I got the last few Collages up on the wall, Starbuck and Lindy are down by the end, then a pic of Rachel and Red, Cindy and Chase, Jessica, then Bo and Abby's collages above my head.  Got them straightened out  more than what they look right here:
Jasmine got the wall behind the bedroom door, it's the biggest open area especially for her halter.   
 Then I was able to get my bed made with Snowy and Skippy sitting on the bed.
So it's been a bit of a rougher day but everything's looking alot better.  I'm going to try to work on my wall so I can move the dresser to the foot of my bed and *maybe* make a little more room in my bedroom. 

No comments: